druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

My favorite Ashes moment. I was watching this live and remember thinking that there was no way Australia would pull it off, I was just barely right

It also gave us this classic image

Posted Image

Edited by grim22

Australia won the series by 1030 runs, and 8 wickets.   :lol: Unbelievable domination.

First time the winning team has taken 100 wickets. Mitchell Johnson gets man of the series with 37 wickets @ 14.

The Lorax did as well as it did because the animated market was dried up by that point. Chipwrecked was the last big animated movie out by that time and it was in 22nd place that weekend with $300k or so. As Shawn has pointed out, Frozen is dominating so much that there's really no chance at Lego making that much. Unless, of course it legs it out.

• Like 1

The Lorax did as well as it did because the animated market was dried up by that point. Chipwrecked was the last big animated movie out by that time and it was in 22nd place that weekend with $300k or so.As Shawn has pointed out, Frozen is dominating so much that there's really no chance at Lego making that much. Unless, of course it legs it out.

Don't forget The Nut Job  :ph34r: I mean kids will throw a tantrum for anything.

Shaking my head at you guys. What's next, are you super excited for LINCOLN LOGS:THE MOVIE? Or are you just saving up for ERECTOR SET: RISE OF THE AGE OF DARKNESS?

Well, who doesn't love all the toy stories  <_<

Shaking my head at you guys. What's next, are you super excited for LINCOLN LOGS:THE MOVIE? Or are you just saving up for ERECTOR SET: RISE OF THE AGE OF DARKNESS?

With some "creative" changes I'd be down for seeing something called "Erector Set"

Posted Image

Especially good ones like Frozen

I am only there for LINCOLN LOGS: THE MOVIE if the main character is named Lincoln and he is voiced by Daniel Day Lewis.

• Like 2

Don't forget The Nut Job  :ph34r: I mean kids will throw a tantrum for anything.

Ugh, Katherine Heigl is on my actors black list. I can't stand her, and it seems in real life she's not a nice person at all. I don't see anything that has one of my black listed actors, unless it has one of my absolute favorites in it too, and even then I have to weigh my like vs. dislike.

I'm going to see it.I decided I'm going to attempt to see every single movie my theater gets this year.I'm going to be tested very early with Ride Along.

I think a lot of folks are expecting Ride Along to be a pretty funny movie. Even if it's not "great", it doesn't look like it'll be down in "awful" territory.

No, but neither of those has 1980s Spaceman With A Broken Helmet as a character, so...

Edited by DamienRoc

Are you seriously not looking forward to The Lego Movie? It looks fun, and appeals to both kids and adults. I see it doing well enough to go over 100M at least if the actual movie is any good. I know I will be watching it for sure.

• Like 1