druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Good for frozen but i feel bad that dos had to suffer the embarrassment of being number 1 for 3 weeks and falling to . A film that came out nearly 3 weeks before it

Are you Peter Jackson?  Work at New Line Cinema?  If not, no reason to feel bad for them.  It's their pride that's at stake.   :D

Good for frozen but i feel bad that dos had to suffer the embarrassment of being number 1 for 3 weeks and falling to . A film that came out nearly 3 weeks before it

Hey, it nearly lost to Frozen last week, so it doesn't have the embarrassment of that.

Besides, if they are embarrassed, they deserve it for releasing the turd that is Desolation of Smaug.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

Hey, it nearly lost to Frozen last week, so it doesn't have the embarrassment of that.Besides, if they are embarrassed, they deserve it for releasing the turd that is Desolation of Smaug.

Yeah movie that got overall positive marks from everyone is a "turd" Edited by John Marston

I live in Winnipeg and never once was my school ever cancelled

That's because this is hockey country.  We're tough bastards. And this is directed at both Canadian and Finnish people....btw...congrats to your Finnish Jr players Jack.  They won gold at the world junior hockey tournament in Sweden.

Same thing in Finland. 

• Like 1

Why do you keep mentioning this?  

It must be really embarrassing for WB to only have the Hobbit earn around 950 million dollars.  How will they ever show their faces around the country club?

• Like 4

This weekend has been an insanely entertaining weekend for football.  Both games yesterday decided by less than a FG and now this one is shaping up to have the same fate.  

Edited by Christmas baumer
  • Like 2