Neo

War For The Planet Of The Apes | July 14, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 18

I'm so so so so happy that this is getting really good reviews and it looks like a good film. After a lackluster June for the most part, im ready to spend all my money this July. 

PSA don't forget to go watch Baby Driver first! 

• Like 2

Ahhhhhh shit this comes out in Germany in August :ohmyzod:

Btw i hate the german "translations" for some american/british movies. Here, War for the Planet of the Apes is known as "Planet der Affen: Survival" (Planet of the Apes: Survival) which is such a dumb name i cant even. Just stick with the original name omg. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

I'm so so so so happy that this is getting really good reviews and it looks like a good film. After a lackluster June for the most part, im ready to spend all my money this July. 

PSA don't forget to go watch Baby Driver first! 

It would be awesome if we got nothing but good movies for the rest of the summer.

Oh wait, WB has decided to not screen The House before opening, nvrmnd. 

• Like 1

War For the Planet of the Apes swung through the vines and stuck that perfect landing. I've never seen a trilogy thoroughly perfect as this. This is a masterful conclusion to one of the best trilogies in film history. Seriously whose ass do I need to kick to get Andy Serkis an Oscar nomination? 

https://www.rendyreviews.com/movies//war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-review

• Like 2

I was sure about the rave reviews again... and just like what happened with the second movie, it skews an older audience than your average Summer blockbuster. I see also a trend this year of better than expected multipliers all around. This should hit the 3x multiplier.

68 OW

215 DOM

550 OS

765 WW

Any news on the budget?? Second had 170m....this should be close to 200m.

1 hour ago, picores said:

I was sure about the rave reviews again... and just like what happened with the second movie, it skews an older audience than your average Summer blockbuster. I see also a trend this year of better than expected multipliers all around. This should hit the 3x multiplier.

68 OW

215 DOM

550 OS

765 WW

Any news on the budget?? Second had 170m....this should be close to 200m.

Gianopulos said he greenlit it in the high hundred millions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjones1325 said:

War For the Planet of the Apes swung through the vines and stuck that perfect landing. I've never seen a trilogy thoroughly perfect as this. This is a masterful conclusion to one of the best trilogies in film history. Seriously whose ass do I need to kick to get Andy Serkis an Oscar nomination? 

https://www.rendyreviews.com/movies//war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-review

Dismissal of mo'cap and voice performances is indeed outrageous but, unfortunately, actors will never vote for those. :angry:

Edited by Valonqar