ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

Checked some Southeastern cities on Fandango and RA has a good number of sellouts. A lot of 7 oclock+ shows are already sold. Nut Job is actually doing okaya s well and I saw a good number of Frozen matinee sellouts. Saw a couple for Wolf, Hustle, CF, and Herc as well, but RA and Nut Job are clear sellout frontrunners.

Edited by Jandrew

A very crazy Saturday over here with Wolf and 12 Years a Slave making a ton fuck of cash and Dallas Buyers Club overperforming. Even Empire State, which also opened this weekend, is doing great business for a movie that was released direct to DVD in America.

• Like 1

What's your position on the Alien and Sedition Acts, you ninny-hammer flycatcher?

Well, I like aliens. They are my friends. Oh, and I hate that act, are you hiding John Adams here???? Let me speak to him!!!!And where is than son of a gun Hamilton??Last time I saw him was with Burr.... Edited by Thomas Jefferson
  • Like 1

Two random things:

1. I had a scholarship competition today and mentioned Adam Sandler, Ben Affleck, and J-Law in the essay B)

2. Some actress from Saving Mr. Banks and Transformers 4 starting following me on Twitter...  :wacko:

And now for me to read the rest of the thread. :P

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

@ERCboxoffice

FROZEN thaws to $1.4-1.6M Fri and $7-8M weekend. Harsh drop.

1/17/14 2:37 PM

:ph34r:

Speaking of which, have you watched this yet?

Posted Image

COME ON ITS BEAUTIFUL