Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

I wouldn't be opposed to a change The kid from CRAZY RICH ASIANS looks like an Asian Sean Connery. Cavill would be great if he is truly post Superman. Harry Styles?

13 hours ago, lilmac said:

Or an unconventional choice like Hans Zimmer or James Newton Howard

I love JNH, but I haven't heard any action score that said, yeah this guy should score a Bond film. His fantasy stuff is generally pretty great tho.

Zimmer would be nice, but it would have to be Zimmer only and not someone else ghostwriting most of the score.

I still prefer Desplat tho. Would give a different flair to the movie.

Edited by Goffe

6 hours ago, TombRaider said:

Hiddleston is already 38 and looks 45. no thanks. Cast someone younger and good looking.

joe alwyn? he'd be 30-31 when they start shooting

lol they will never cast a teen-looking bond.

7 hours ago, TombRaider said:

Hiddleston is already 38 and looks 45. no thanks. Cast someone younger and good looking.

joe alwyn? he'd be 30-31 when they start shooting

Isn't Bond supposed to be over 40?

Also since when Joe Awlyn is good looking, isn't he Swift's new boyfriend?

I agree with Jack Lowden, he may be young but he looks 35+ he can work it and he is a good actor something that Madden isn't... 

Edited by Hermia

15 minutes ago, Hermia said:

Actually that's a great choice, he is British and looks the part.

'looks the part' meaning...?? bond men never look alike. craig was super bashed because he looked like an ugly alcoholic but then he was a brilliant bond. brosnan was super handsome but his bond was a joke

anyway they wont cast a non white man

Edited by TombRaider

2 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

'looks the part' meaning...?? bond men never look alike. craig was super bashed because he looked like an ugly alcoholic but then he was a brilliant bond. brosnan was super handsome but his bond was a joke

He is good looking for me as at least, everyone above was talking for appearance.

That's harsh on Craig but agree that anyone can be a good Bond, especially a good actor. 

2 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

This sounds... femmemalephobic

I have no idea what that word means but I stand by my comment that between Joe Alwyn and Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift would make a better James Bond. That doesn't mean either of them are good choices but I could at least buy Swift as Bond. Joe Alwyn has no Bond like qualities and I am not talking about looks. I am talking about the IT factor that goes into being Bond.