Walt Disney

You know you're a hardcore movie fan when.....

I was watching the news this morning. They said that they arrested 5 guys from the 1978 Lufthansa heist at JFK. Before they said another word, I immediately knew that was the heist from Goodfellas.

That's when you know that you're a hardcore movie fan. When someone can mention the 1978 Lufthansa heist, and you immediately know that was in Goodfellas.

• Like 3

When you correct the people on the radio or TV or the news (to yourself of course).  An example recently was here in Toronto, on CP24, one of the news people said they were going to be interviewing the star of the new I, Frankenstein movie, Aaron Eckhart.  She went on to say that he had appeared in films like Erin Brockovich and The Dark Knight Rises.  I of course immediately wanted to tweet them and tell them it was the Dark Knight, not TDKR.  But I let my inner nerd stay in me.

• Like 7

When somebody names a movie and you immediately know how much it grossed opening weekend and domestically. 

That's the best and I can relate to this one very well, I bet all of us can.

• Like 1

When you try to figure out days of the week using release dates

this reminds me of 2003 when I was in 7th grade. My teacher said an assignment was due on Monday December 17. I immediately raised my hand and told her it was a Wednesday because that is when Return of the King opened

• Like 7