spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

With 18M Friday, Lego (projection)

0.4M Previews

17.6M Friday

27.3M Saturday (+55%)

20.5M Sunday (-25%)

65.8M Weekend

Same thing here, Saturday increase might be well over 55ish.  

Edited by spizzer

Frozen (projection)

1.4M Friday (+161%)

2.9M Saturday (+110%)

1.9M Sunday (-33%)

6.3M Weekend (-29%)

Assuming 1.4M holds, that's a pretty good Friday increase in the face of Lego.  If Saturday ends up higher than +110%, then sub 25% drop becomes possible and at that point, I wouldn't count out a ~10M 4-Day next weekend.  That would put it at 380M coming off a 9-10M 4-day.

Edited by spizzer
  • Like 2

Frozen (projection)

1.4M Friday (+161%)

2.9M Saturday (+110%)

1.9M Sunday (-33%)

6.3M Weekend (-29%)

Assuming 1.4M holds, that's a pretty good Friday increase in the face of Lego.  If Saturday ends up higher than +110%, then sub 25% drop becomes possible and at that point, I wouldn't count out a ~10M 4-Day next weekend.  That would put it at 380M coming off a 9-10M 4-day.

That would guarantee 400M pretty much, since if Frozen follows Tangled from here on it hits 398M and Tangled fell 29% this weekend then about 58% the next 2.

That would guarantee 400M pretty much, since if Frozen follows Tangled from here on it hits 398M and Tangled fell 29% this weekend then about 58% the next 2.

Yeah, with 6.2-6.3M this weekend, I'll have it on pace for 395M.  If it pulls 8-10M next weekend I'll have it on pace for ~405M and still going up.

Ouch at that VA number.

And good number for Lego, although I'm still feeling a bit conservative for the IM, due to schools being out today in various places. 60 seems possible, but I'd not be surprised if it comes in a bit under that.

Not quite, but close.Lorax did 70.2 off a 17.5 Friday. So...it's not THAT out of reach if 16.5 is true.

Oh.. That puts 70 mill on the table right there..Friday could go to 18..
  • Like 1

WOM is going to be big for this movie. I told my stepmom it was great and she said she thought it was for kids. So a lot of people have that stigma towards this people but when word gets out that adults will enjoy it as well that should mean good business for Lego.