Shawn Robbins

Weekend numbers Feb 14-16

I think you can make a good argument. I personally think the legs for Sixth Sense, Greek Wedding, Lion King, and Forrest Gump were more out of this world. The fact that Frozen is in the same discussion is impressive!

Certainly can make a compelling case for any of those. But yeah it's been fun following Frozen's run of epic holds these last couple months regardless! 

Colin Farell is an anomaly in Hollywood, he is not liked by GA yet he still has been working with lots of prestigious projects and directors for the past 10 years.

A true enigma.

Yes. He still gets major projects even though his movies flop. At some point I would think studios would pull back on his leading roles. But no they just keep coming. They keep trying to make Fetch happen, lol.

Colin Farell is an anomaly in Hollywood, he is not liked by GA yet he still has been working with lots of prestigious projects and directors for the past 10 years.

A true enigma.

Yes. He still gets major projects even though his movies flop. At some point I would think studios would pull back on his leading roles. But no they just keep coming. They keep trying to make Fetch happen, lol.

He must have a good agent. Thats the only explanation. 

Farrell keeps getting lead roles because he's a pretty good actor. The problem is that he must have a BAD agent or maybe bad taste, because unless he's working with Martin McDonough or he's in a supporting role his films are always bad. 

• Like 2

In Bruges

Seven Psychopaths

Horrible Bosses

Crazy Heart

Phone Booth

Saving Mr. Banks

That's the entire list of good things he's done. Everything else has been bad or mediocre. There's also a couple of indies that are supposedly decent but that I've never seen. 

In Bruges

Seven Psychopaths

Horrible Bosses

Crazy Heart

Phone Booth

Saving Mr. Banks

That's the entire list of good things he's done. Everything else has been bad or mediocre. There's also a couple of indies that are supposedly decent but that I've never seen. 

Uh, Minority Report is a great movie. It is my favorite thing he has done. 

• Like 2

In Bruges

Seven Psychopaths

Horrible Bosses

Crazy Heart

Phone Booth

Saving Mr. Banks

You're forgetting his best one:

Posted Image

The problem with Colin Farrell is that a lot of the scripts he chooses are fucking garbarge.

You're forgetting his best one:

Posted Image

The problem with Colin Farrell is that a lot of the scripts he chooses are fucking garbarge.

Maybe his poor box office track record restrains him from getting better scripts and he's just offered the same mediocre crap all the time because of it.