grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

So I just got back from a local open mic coffee house, I won over the crowd by singing Wrecking Ball opera style.

Video or it didn't happen.

LOL j/k congrats.

• Like 3

Should be a strong weekend.  I'm glad that recycled History Channel movie isn't winning.

Anyway, one final reminder for people to vote in my "20 Hottest" men/women list!  The deadline is tomorrow midnight EST (or 26 hours from now)

It only takes like 10 minutes, just think of some attractive people and rank them :) BTW it doesn't have to be 20 exactly 20 people either it can be from 10 to however many.

Men: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13864-bocoms-20-hottest-men-you-can-still-addmake-changes-until-march-1/

Women: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13863-bocoms-20-hottest-women-you-can-still-addmake-changes-until-march-1/

• Like 2

The Wind Rises is one of the best movies of last year. Simply amazing in every regard. 

I just wanted to throw that out there.

Finally opened here today so I got to see it. First half was a bit slow, but it was extremely well done. The love story was better than 99% of love stories in live action movies today.

• Like 4

Video or it didn't happen.

LOL j/k congrats.

There were quite a bit of people that started videoing it when they realized what I was doing, so don't so it may pop up on youtube somewhere, Idk.

• Like 1

NS 10.5 right ball park but SOG looks like could do very similar 10-11 range its well and truely going to be north of 8, even from earlier in the day it was way about NS it has slowed down going into eve and NS has picked up, SOG may peg NS with extra theatres, see how evening progresses

• Like 13

NS 10.5 right ball park but SOG looks like could do very similar 10-11 range its well and truely going to be north of 8, even from earlier in the day it was way about NS it has slowed down going into eve and NS has picked up, SOG may peg NS with extra theatres, see how evening progresses

Thanks for the #s Rth.  ^_^

Posted Image

• Like 4

If they are equal then Son Of God will win the weekend. Non-Stop is a Friday evening type of movie but Son Of God will do very well on Saturday and Sunday.

CJohn's not going to be happy, I fear for our beloved leader.  -_-

• Like 1