grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

haha wow I'm dumb I always assumed AIW was supposed to be a sequel :P, Since she was older and all.  

It is an adaptation of the 2nd book where she was older and all. Basically an adaptation to the sequel of the first book

Edited by tonicjr

I think some of you guys need to realise that all those other march animated films opened after a animated film draught !We have had frozen lego,,, even nutty!!!There is no way it can top 35millthat's the ceiling !Though am thinking more like 28 mill

haha wow I'm dumb I always assumed AIW was supposed to be a sequel :P, Since she was older and all.  

Actually it WAS a sequel of sorts as not only was she older but it was then shown that she had had adventures in Wonderland earlier when she was a child but had forgotten about them. It definitely was a sequel to the Lewis Carroll books, but maybe not a direct sequel to the 50's Disney animated movie.

After 2014 years, Jesus' reign as the most important figure in humanity's existence has been ended thanks to Liam Neeson. All is right in the world now.

i'd say i'm a little more impressed with neeson's coming back as an action star in his late 50s/early 60s than i am with christ coming back from the dead anyway.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3

Anybody know what the budget for Peabody was? Something in Legos ballpark or more along the line of previous DWA pictures? Anyways, LEGO is going to be really profitable for WB... doubt Peabody & Sherman can come even close (even if it was on a lower budget which i doubt)

Edited by chuck0