Donald

Thursday boxoffice;#300 2 opens to 3.3mill in late shows

It still made less than the third worldwide.

It has been 4 years since the last Shrek movie. I doubt as many people care about the series now.

I made more internationally than any other Shrek.  That's more than enough reason for them to make another.

I made more internationally than any other Shrek.  That's more than enough reason for them to make another.

I still see it making less than the fourth one worldwide.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I still see it making less than the fourth one worldwide.

Yea, but less than 750, ok, no biggie.  It'll probably do between 650-700.

• Like 1

LOL at this Eva Green phenom. I just have to shake my head. I don't think many people went to the movie to see Eva Green.

You are quite right, I didnt' went to see it for just EVA, but for EVA and LENA.

If not for Cloudy 2, Sony would of broken its amazing record in 2011 of how long it took to get another number one film :P (Since it looks not to have one till TASM2)

• Like 1

hey he's doing better than the Beauty and the Beast directors who's last movie I believe was Shrek the Halls

I'm still annoyed the last film they did for Disney was that flop Atlantis. I wish they had been given a second chance like Ron Clements and John Musker (Little Mermaid directors) were given after their Treasure Planet flop. Clements and Musker were given Princess and the Frog and will be doing Moana, which should be Disney's next big hit.