Donald

Thursday boxoffice;#300 2 opens to 3.3mill in late shows

Not that it matters much at this point in the film's run, but Monuments Men increasing 23 percent on Thursday seems kinda odd.

Philomena increased 26%. What is the connection there? Hmmm. Older audience showed up on Thursday? Interesting.

Philomena increased 26%. What is the connection there? Hmmm. Older audience showed up on Thursday? Interesting.

Probably. Monument's Men also showed a 23% jump. Nebraska went up 23.5%.

Probably. Monument's Men also showed a 23% jump. Nebraska went up 23.5%.

Yeah I know MM's increased that much. I was responding to JarJar's post where he referenced it. Didn't know about Nebraska though.

So Thursday is the new Tuesday? LOL

Yeah I know MM's increased that much. I was responding to JarJar's post where he referenced it. Didn't know about Nebraska though.

So Thursday is the new Tuesday? LOL

LOL @ my laziness to respond to the latest post without scrolling up for context.

Ok, so I get the Eva Green hype.  She's quite stunning and yes she is willing to show her assets, and nice assets at that.  There's a great line uttered in the movie by her as well.  Don't click on it if you don't want to know:

You fight harder than you fuck.

The best line in the movie.  I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would.  

• Like 3

My guess is that 300 2 will perform in line with the tracking, Eva Green or not. So it will probably finish with $45 million or so. Studios make sequels for a reason and I won't be surprised if it matches the $450 million worldwide total of its predecessor.

• Like 1

As if The Pope has even heard of Twitter, let alone operates an account. 

When I was an altar boy and would have to serve for a week during mass one of the priests who had the Saturday morning service would take us to breakfast.  I remember having one conversation about movies and this priest favorite movies were like Texas Chainsaw and Halloween. 

• Like 1