AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:17 PM, WrathOfHan said:

Trailer's probably out this week for theaters to put with Mike and Dave and Sony attaches the green band with Ghostbusters next week.

So, not in front of Secret Life of Pets?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I take back everything negative I've said about this movie. I want it to make $250m dom and $200m os.

Maybe then Pixar and WDAS will be emboldened to make movies that venture further from established tropes.

lmao if you are expecting their movies to start include f-bombs and stuff if this is a big hit, then you must be smoking the same crack that Seth Rogen did when he thought this movie up.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lmao if you are expecting their movies to start include f-bombs and stuff if this is a big hit, then you must be smoking the same crack that Seth Rogen did when he thought this movie up.

Obviously, I don't expect that. But who's to say that a smashing success for Sausage Party might make Disney or Pixar consider "harder" PGs or even PG-13. Or just make a few movies simply without children in mind.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I take back everything negative I've said about this movie. I want it to make $250m dom and $200m os.

Maybe then Pixar and WDAS will be emboldened to make movies that venture further from established tropes.

Jesus Christ, not this again

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

A bit weird to hear from the person who basically eats, drinks and breathes Zootopia.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

Anyone think this movie will break out like Superbad? Haven't seen any traction in marketing though...

It's impossible for it do as well as Superbad did. The whole concept alone is gonna turn too many people off.