AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

1 hour ago, Blank Panther said:

^To be clear, that's a greenband trailer, not really a trailer 2. I have a feeling they'd much rather be playing the redband with every film haha

This trailer will piss off parents who will take their kids to angry birds...imagine if the red band/nsfw trailer is played accidentally in some theatres....hahahaha...the horror...nightmare..on the faces of kids and parents...they will literally melt..

Edited by marveldcfox

23 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

This trailer will piss off parents who will take their kids to angry birds...imagine if the red band/nsfw trailer is played accidentally in some theatres....hahahaha...the horror...nightmare..on the faces of kids and parents...they will literally melt..

It's pretty much set for Neighbors 2.

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

obviously attached to Angry Birds, being another Sony animated movie.

are they really playing it in front of Angry birds? It's not a kid's movie.

Seems likely that to play in front of Neighbors 2 since that is a Seth Rogen movie.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

obviously attached to Angry Birds, being another Sony animated movie.

20 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

That's Not going to happen because some Theaters won't play Red Band Trailer so don't get your hopes high

19 hours ago, babz06 said:

are they really playing it in front of Angry birds? It's not a kid's movie.

Seems likely that to play in front of Neighbors 2 since that is a Seth Rogen movie.

Not Angry Birds. Only Neighbors 2

On May 23, 2016 at 1:35 PM, JohnnyGossamer said:

This releases the weekend before Kubo and the weekend after Suicide Squad? Rotten release date. This will do worse than I initially expected. Much of audience will be seeing Suicide Squad for first or second time. And, animation fans will see Kubo instead.

Kubo looks awesome but...

No, I don't think people will be seeing that much.

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That orgy scene still sounds like the most disturbing thing ever to pop up from one's head. Come and get Seth Rogen, North Korea. You can have him.

Wtf hahaha. I hope this doesn´t end banned in my country, I really want to watch this.