Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

He's right. Avatar is now a recognized brand. Battle Angel is not. It could do 4B WW, but like you also mention, there is the chance it bombs. With Avatar movies, JC is guaranteed $1.5B WW minimum.

Minimum. Oh how nice it must be to be James Cameron, knowing that, by releasing one film, you stand to make tens of millions of dollars.

I doubt this is ever happening to be honest as passionate as he seems to be about it. He had to choose either start up a franchise with BA or Avatar and chose Avatar and frankly, the right decision

Cameron is only 56 not 76, he's probably got 20 years of directing ahead of him so time is on his side to do Battle Angel. Also Cameron once said that the main character would be full cgi so the longer this waits, the better it will look imo. Edited by stuart360

Cameron has a chance to create a whole new universe with all the different creatures, worlds,races and there mythology. I can understand him.

I think he will spend the next 3 or 4 years doing AVATAR 2 and 3 then he will take time away from the franchise and do other stuff then go back to it in 10 years or so.

I think he will spend the next 3 or 4 years doing AVATAR 2 and 3 then he will take time away from the franchise and do other stuff then go back to it in 10 years or so.

Hehe, yeahh your right, but i think we fans would love to see Avatar 4 as soon as possible. :D

Since when have you been all slashy? Don't recall seeing the emphasis before TA.

I`ve always been pro-slash because it`s a greta help to the fight for gay rights. Everyone on this forum knows it. I was pro-slash on BOM big time.I`m surprised you didn`t know, tele. You are one of veterans, WTF?

Cameron has a chance to create a whole new universe with all the different creatures, worlds,races and there mythology. I can understand him.

He`ll need a lot of imagination to turn one planet into new universe with different everything. Star Wars had the advantage of being set in space so it`s a huge playground to explore. But Pandora is like Middle Earth, same old, same old.

He`ll need a lot of imagination to turn one planet into new universe with different everything. Star Wars had the advantage of being set in space so it`s a huge playground to explore. But Pandora is like Middle Earth, same old, same old.

Alpha Centauri is solar system with 2 suns (some say 3), many moons and planets according to the movie.ps: Astronomers says the possibility of the alpha centauri system to have earth like planets is high, because of the high metallicity.http://www.space.com/5060-empty-shell.html

Alpha Centauri is solar system with 2 suns (some say 3), many moons and planets according to the movie.ps: Astronomers says the possibility of the alpha centauri system to have earth like planets is high, because of the high metallicity.http://www.space.com...mpty-shell.html

That`d be super-fine if Na`vi were tech advanced enough to fly over and explore new worlds. But they fly on dragons so to speak. Is that how they`ll cross the space? They cna breathe in no air conditions? Edited by fishnets

That`d be super-fine if Na`vi were tech advanced enough to fly over and explore new worlds. But they fly on dragons so to speak. Is that how they`ll cross the space? They cna breathe in no air conditions?

Maybe there other species in the solar system ;) And the humans have advanced tech, which the avatars can use. And who knows, maybe the na´vi were a advanced species long ago, or the humans and the na´vi have the same origin (--> pansperm-theory).

Maybe there other species in the solar system ;) And the humans have advanced tech, which the avatars can use. And who knows, maybe the na´vi were a advanced species long ago, or the humans and the na´vi have the same origin (--> pansperm-theory).

Their DNA can be merged, so it makes sense that the humans and the na´vi have the same origin.