Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Well Jim is a badass and has made the highest grossing film in the galaxy not once, but twice.

eLromES.jpg

Maybe we could see some Spielberg quotes ;) or Star Wars (highest grossing domestically twice)

11 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

The Cameron dick-sucking is pretty tiresome... and he's one of my fave directors. We all know his various accomplishments, no need to constantly restate them every couple of pages. 

Prepare for another 5 Cameron quotes on 5 Cameron pics from IronJimbo.

Edited by vc2002

quote-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-my-friend-ja

It tells a lot that even Arnold, the quintessential alpha male, looks up to James Cameron.

I think that lot of the hate Jim gets stems from the fact that he is so alpha that he makes people feel beta and that makes them feel threatened. Deep-down the haters know that they just can't compete with this animal.

Edited by KingoftheWorld
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Telemachos said:

The Cameron dick-sucking is pretty tiresome... and he's one of my fave directors. We all know his various accomplishments, no need to constantly restate them every couple of pages. 

Yxo12sC.gif

But so many people think he is just simply a normal director who is pretty good at blockbusters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vc2002 said:

hRWIeBH.pngQFQeDvQ.pngMY8OYOn.png

I could go all day, I got almost a hundred. You'll just be wasting your time trying to keep up, I've been saving Jim quotes whenever I see them for over 10 years.

mRZwwa8.png

Those are just the quotes.

0kzruwa.png

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 3

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Hmm, you didn't quote the whole thing. He was obviously just joking and clarified that in the next line. Cameron isn't an idiot, if both were to go against each other, there would be massive cannibalization and Avatar would be the greater loser in the end.

Edited by Agafin
  • Like 2

I love Cameron and I'm exited for Avatar 2 but I now avoid this thread because I find IronJimbo extremely annoying. And everytime he posts an idiotic dellusionnal comment about his idol, I see Cameron's face.

So now I'm also annoyed by Cameron's face because I associate it with IronJimbo...

Also @IronJimbo I'm pretty sure you made some of these quotes up. Which is really pretentious of you considering how much you seem to considerate Cameron. I'm sure the man would be outraged to see what you make him say...

but whatever, I can't make you go away or stop posting shit so I'll just hang in another thread.

• Like 1