Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

53 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

James Cameron seems to really like Robert Rodriguez. Sometimes I feel Rodriguez would have been a much better fit for Terminator dark fate. He would have delivered something similar or better on a tighter budget.

Been saying this for a while now.

31 minutes ago, adaros said:

1666197455997863.jpg

HOLY!!!!! .....the RDA is not messing around this time. Anyone else think the teaser(s) released so far are red herrings and that the Way of Water will be a nearly full blown action movie? After seeing this image I have to wonder. 

1 hour ago, Deuce66 said:

HOLY!!!!! .....the RDA is not messing around this time. Anyone else think the teaser(s) released so far are red herrings and that the Way of Water will be a nearly full blown action movie? After seeing this image I have to wonder. 

Could be action packed also with number of new characters from Na'vi and human side I would not be surprised if movie is like 3.5h long. Avatar 1 was mainly following Jake and Neytiri, here we have their 5 kids, whole new clan and also more humans with way bigger base and military than in first movie.

Edited by adaros

39 minutes ago, adaros said:

found on reddit, could contain light spoilers 

1666196759981029.jpg

1666196539449280.jpg

The images from both books released so far are available on Amazon Germany. 

The Bridgehead satellite map is stunning in its detail and frightening in terms of the goals they want to accomplish, sounds like life on Earth is far beyond the tipping point in terms of saving it. "They will come like a rain that never ends". 

So it seems the second movie will gloss over the initial return of humans to Pandora and Navi resistance to that? And it will basically have the same setup as the first movie? In so much as humans having built up a stronghold and conflict re starting from there?  We're Navi sitting on their butts while humans were coming? Or did they try to fight the humans right from the get go and simply lost? If the latter is true, then what can help Navi turn the tide of the war later on, when even more humans wih heavy equipment have already landed?