Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

when you do reckon? in a week? end of oct? the week before BP2?

this is so hard to predict

My guess is the Monday of Wakanda Forever's launch week. Disney will no doubt want a new Avatar 2 trailer in time for Wakanda Forever's release. They can release it on Monday and have tickets go on sale then as well.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

BPWF ticket sales started a month before release so my guess is we get Avatar 2 trailer + tix in November. Hopefully earlier but brace for November.

I guess we will see the trailer at the end of OCT through leaked.

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

My guess is the Monday of Wakanda Forever's launch week. Disney will no doubt want a new Avatar 2 trailer in time for Wakanda Forever's release. They can release it on Monday and have tickets go on sale then as well.

if they are going to wait until the launch week of BP, then they will release it with the movie. They really like to show what they have on the big screen first

3 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

if they are going to wait until the launch week of BP, then they will release it with the movie. They really like to show what they have on the big screen first

I can definitely see them launching the trailer exclusively with Wakanda Forever screenings before it drops online the following Monday. They attached the first trailer to Multiverse of Madness in a similar manner.

36 minutes ago, belblazer said:

I'm curious, was it Avatar 2 or BPWF? Was it really that bad? 

Or maybe it was another movie.

It´s Wonka 

MCU never do open test screenings and i doubt James Cameron in his position would do it as well, Avatar didn´t have one 

15 minutes ago, belblazer said:

It already had screenings and BSL already made a lot of comments about it for months.

It's looking like something new.

what did he say? I didn't follow. I read full synopsis BPWF leak but no Avatar leak (DM if you have it, please).