Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Wow and folks said we wont smell No Way Home money. How about this scenario

Avatar 2 is looking at 1.8b or more without China!!

" Outstanding!

" Im so sorry Peter!"  But your on Pandora Now!

sad spider man GIF

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It’s still outpacing TGM at this point. Maybe there’s still hope for it to come out on top? 

Jimbos assessment that it could still outgross TGM and Spidey domestically since its got till feb-march etc to make money.. could happen.. (I feel we will definitely get the domestic champ TGM)

Wow How about that Witty.. You notice they always think when Cameron films open small or not big enough...the naysayers come and start calculating and coming up with their flop stats and news of JCs downfall, but this dudes films become a whole event each time and break the freaking bank and grab up the film awards ontop of the jaw dropping juggernaut bo bounty.

I mean this is crazy!!   The first time in history a director  has a sequel that lands in the all time top 3 domestically and WW (Also first time a director has 3 films in those spots)  and his old film may actually take back the 3rd spot with the re-release. 

Cameron vs Cameron in 2023? lol  ---Woah! lol

Meantime.... a wingman feels the Sullys breathing down his neck domestically! 

I Aint Worried Top Gun GIF by OneRepublic

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Jimbos assessment that it could still outgross TGM and Spidey domestically since its got till feb-march etc to make money.. could happen.. (I feel we will definitely get the domestic champ TGM)

Wow How about that Witty.. You notice they always think when Cameron films open small or not big enough...the naysayers come and start calculating and coming up with their flop stats and news of JCs downfall, but this dudes films become a whole event each time and break the freaking bank and grab up the film awards ontop of the jaw dropping juggernaut bo bounty.

I mean this is crazy!!   The first time in history a director  has a sequel that lands in the all time top 3 domestically and WW (Also first time a director has 3 films in those spots)  and his old film may actually take back the 3rd spot with the re-release. 

Cameron vs Cameron in 2023? lol  ---Woah! lol

Meantime.... a wingman feels the Sullys breathing down his neck domestically! 

I Aint Worried Top Gun GIF by OneRepublic

I know you always optimism to Avatar but I can’t believe now you still believe Avatar can challenge NWH’s DOM gross….love your attitude that always have a hope to your target,great

A person need hope,before everything’s ending,who knows if it will happened or not? 

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Sophia Jane said:

I know you always optimism to Avatar but I can’t believe now you still believe Avatar can challenge NWH’s DOM gross….love your attitude that always have a hope to your target,great

A person need hope,before everything’s ending,who knows if it will happened or not? 

I was adamant with a few people here thats its going to defeat NWH for sure WW(while naysayers were telling me and Jimbo, Stuart, Dignam etc ---- no way and it definitely wont get pass 500-570M domestic and will end up with 1.3-1.6B WW

Well we know how that worked out for the naysayers now--Heh)

I would say about 30% chance to hit 800+M domestic for Avatar 2..  I like that Disney is letting it play way into June or so.   So time will tell Sister Sophia.  I definitely wont rule out Way of Water surpassing   Spideys 800+M, but the main thing was to  defeat TGM totally. not only WW but hopefully smash it domestically as well. 

And those who believed can cheer loudly as this monster sequel will now beat TGM by 900M -1.1Billion+ overall!!  And should also best maverick by at least 40-80M Domestically

(Just wild to beat such a big f movie by that much during this pandemic era-Awesome !!   Sullys family is unbeatable!!) 

(2.4B WW-2.5B+ WW and 750M Domestic or more---" LETS GET IT DONE!")

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating