Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

When I saw it a second time, my brother snuck in a THC Gummy for the two of us. It was my first ever experience being high. It wasn't anything that strong, but I think it worked. When we got to the Water Tribe, I think it was when it started to hit? Definitely remember feeling like I was in a trance through a lot of the moments where the characters were chilling underwater, but it could have just been the movie being good. I dunno.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiffy said:

Too bad about the Cameron miss but was inevitable at this point.

yeah

but still annoyed it was to ostlund of all people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

mentioned in the Oscar thread that this is only the third franchise to get two Best Picture nominated movies after Godfather and Lord of the Rings.

Very nice. Lets make it 5 times nominated.

DUNC will follow in 2024 hopefully it will win ROTK style. 

5 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

What are the requirement to win the best production design? Avatar 2 chance at this category???

https://assets.adg.org/media/submissions/2022-12-05_13-27-36/ADGSubmission_AvatarTheWayOfWater_LongerFormat_04_SmallerImages_ReducedFileSize.pdf

Award used to be called art direction.

In theory it's got a good chance, but you never know how these oscar people vote. They're strange and sad people.

Here's two of the competition for reference.

https://assets.adg.org/media/submissions/2022-12-13_19-23-34/EEAAO_ArtDirectorPresentation_Dec2022.pdf

https://assets.adg.org/media/submissions/2022-12-12_15-00-59/WAKANDA_FOREVER_ADG_SUBMISSION_2022_121222_1.pdf

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Avatar 2 the Real 3d 4dx version is one of the greatest film experiences.of my life confirmed. Out freaking standing!!

Take notes Hollywood, this is how you make an epic that is so incredible folks from all ages get their butts off the couch  and have to see this film at least once or twice. Still looking to hit 2.3-2.5b ww

Neteryi fierceness and losing it is that more intense in the 4dx showing!!

" I Cut!!"

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post