Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

On 8/18/2023 at 11:27 PM, Potiki said:

Sorry if I'm late and someone else already worked this out but I'm assuming this was using the fact that it on track to be the highest grossing digital release for Disney domestically and tried to extract global numbers from that, although not sure were they get the $1B+ for Endgame either. 

Screen-Shot-2023-08-19-at-3-23-50-PM.png

Source: https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2023/08/Q3_FY23_Earnings_Presentation.pdf (page 5)

Whats the number of estimated units sold.. And woah is that almost another billy for Avatar2  on just the domestic end??? :-o!!!  YOUR NOT IN REGULAR DOMESTIC SALE TERRITORY!!

"" Folks Your on Pandora!!" ( Another 1.4B to 1.5B+ in Avatar 2 money incoming??)

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating

On 6/22/2023 at 5:33 PM, ChipDerby said:

Did I mentioned that I really liked this movie. Possibly more than the first.

Hi Chip. :) Its real close to me.. A bit sadder than I wanted, but in someways Avatar 2 is a bigger than the first. But Avatar 1 is still my favorite so far in the franchise... Loved Part 2 and I was so happy I finally got to see it in 4DX Dec-Jan 2023.  Wow!!

Cant wait to see the story between that crazy captain and the whale like creature.. They say their story is far from over lol. Wait does that captain have any limbs left btw ;-o!!

On 8/10/2023 at 12:30 AM, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

I don’t think Cameron would allow his brand to be diluted so much. 

Agreed... Its crazy how Disney has ruined things overdoing it with dilution. THough I loved the Lion King Part 2(the rest of the sequels uggh!). And of course the remakes of Jungle Book and yet another Lion King but done in CGI both went well.

But dilution of a good thing can definitely hurt the brand bigtime. Glad cameron expanding it, but with care.

On 10/10/2023 at 8:56 AM, WorkingonaName said:

Thanks working on a Name for update :)... Looking Now.. Avatar News has gone sort of QUiet so far.

Hey Did anyone see Avatar 2 3 -5 times btw? 

" WHERE EVER WE GO. THIS FAMILY IS OUR FORTRESS!" 

Saw it 3times. Twice 2D  and once in  Glorius Pandora blowing my Socks Digital 3D  4DX... Amazing Sequel almost the same level of drawing me in as the First. :)

Jake Sully Pandora GIF by Avatar

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating

12 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I wish this theater had opened last year when A2 opened. Would have been humongous as would have been for Oppenheimer. 

God willing you shall experience them all in this good looking IMax Theater my brother.. 

I hope you did enjoy your A2 expeirence in 4DX or a Giant Imax though. :)

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

God willing you shall experience them all in this good looking IMax Theater my brother.. 

I hope you did enjoy your A2 expeirence in 4DX or a Giant Imax though. :)

I am at bay area and did watch it on Imax 3D. It was glorious. I only watch Jim C's movies on 3D. Otherwise I absolutely hate it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am at bay area and did watch it on Imax 3D. It was glorious. I only watch Jim C's movies on 3D. Otherwise I absolutely hate it. 

Shoot they need to  do some revamps of Part 1 and do some big limited theater releases. Im missing Avatar Hype right now..Dagnabbit lol. LMAO

Yeah man.. Well I enjoyed the 2D views, definitely its just not the same..... Its like a whole sensory and audio experience that blows your mind with great story telling when we see Pandora the way it was meant to be seen.. Without a doubt.

Just bought the game. Its fucking epic, tbe graphics are some of the best. Biggest problem, i camt play cuz i am in absolu aw how beautiful everthing is. I' m only exploring right night. Pandora never felt so real :wub: