Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I have just read the last few pages and you know this forum would be a lot better off without BKB's constant fanboy trolling.

I honestly don't have a clue how he gets away with it and its turned me and a few others away from here.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad this forum isn't as strict as many forums are but Jesus Christ, there has got to be a point where Shawn or a mod has to do something with BKB, enough is enough.

Posted Image

I have just read the last few pages and you know this forum would be a lot better off without BKB's constant fanboy trolling.

I honestly don't have a clue how he gets away with it and its turned me and a few others away from here.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad this forum isn't as strict as many forums are but Jesus Christ, there has got to be a point where Shawn or a mod has to do something with BKB, enough is enough.

What about that insane dude who changes his name to reflect recent movies coming out?

Yes, we're fairly lenient in general. However, that doesn't mean we're forcing you to read his (or someone else's posts). There's an IGNORE feature that works really well. :)

Not well enough. Wish there were a way you could also ignore their posts on the main forum, so the thread isn't bumped up when they make a post.

Fun fact Neo.

If Avatar posts a 160M OW and gets a 5.2x multi we get $832M domestic

(Camerons films between Titanic and Avatar have received 20x and 9.8 Multipliers!!!) I would love us to get a 6 or 7x or better with a record OW for Dec.

if Avatar gets a 180M OW with a 5x Multi we will get  900+M Domestic!!

If 200M in 3 days...with a 4.5-5.2X Multiplier===OMFG at the domestic!!

Posted Image

• Like 3

I think we better go with the lowest mutiplier that any Cameron film has scored if Avatar2 could even opened to 160m-200m.

But of cause it wont happen. TH1 tells us that you really need a marvel to make a 100m OW on December.

I think we better go with the lowest mutiplier that any Cameron film has scored if Avatar2 could even opened to 160m-200m.

But of cause it wont happen. TH1 tells us that you really need a marvel to make a 100m OW on December.

Why Marvel?

I have just read the last few pages and you know this forum would be a lot better off without BKB's constant fanboy trolling.I honestly don't have a clue how he gets away with it and its turned me and a few others away from here.Don't get me wrong, i'm glad this forum isn't as strict as many forums are but Jesus Christ, there has got to be a point where Shawn or a mod has to do something with BKB, enough is enough.

. Tbh I think that superman guy is just as bad! This thread has no sense to it! Just two mad fanboys with opposing views shouting at each other lol!

• Founder / Operator

As has been suggested, please use the Ignore function if you'd prefer not to see posts by any particular member.

If that doesn't completely help the situation, and as always, please use the Report button on any posts you feel need the Moderators' attention. We may not always agree, but it's the only way we can be aware that you guys collectively have an issue that needs to be addressed.

• Like 2

Paxton has brought a lot of life into SHIELD; wouldn't mind seeing him in this

Hes good as the  main atagonist in Agents of Shield . Only thing Cameron has said before he doesnt want this to be seenas

an Aliens reunion..lol Still when your film can easily make  2.5-3B+ .. WHy not throw fangasm actor into the mix from one of his legendary runs  that has made him god Cameron

Why Marvel?

Vc2002 is  thinking clearly. Because if Avatar 1 made  nearly 80M in mega snow storms...What will Avatar 2

do if its a clear weekend... Did we mention that folks came back into the snow storms for an epic never before seen nearly

70+M Weekend 2.  So I think any  BO predictors is thinking between 140-200M OW is finally possible in December

BKB and other Avenger2 fans hopes die within 4 -5 weeks of Avatar 2s run.. Im thinking it will hit 2.3-2.5  billion in 4-6weeks

I understand James Cameron doesn't make a ton of movies but is there a reason why there will be a 7 year gap since the first movie and the 2nd, and then we get hit with 3 of them? 

Serious question, it just seems odd to me.