Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I hope the sequels goes into even more into depths with the Navi's. There's a real strong mythology there that can be explore there.

Lets just hope he doesnt kill Jake or nefeteyri.. I dont want that shit to happen. No more Matrix 3s.. In some cases heroes should have their happy ending..:D

You gotta laugh at people who still doubt this man.. :D LOL.. 13 yrs and his very next film wins over 100 film awards, oscars and golden globes and breaks the unbreakable titanic in one run.

That's some record.

jc upping the bar again

Has he not always pushed the envelope ;)... The only super director out of the elite few, that has never dropped the ball and broke the mold so many many times. :) Thank god for James Cameron.  He will do it again when Juggernaut 2-4 is unleashed upon us.

We could be looking at first 100+ pre-Christmas release. Everything after that depends on what James Cameron does this time.

So basically 105 / 537 or 467, overseas it should make a killing, might even make a billion.

Amen but I hope the domestic is much higher than your max :P hee hee

Amen but I hope the domestic is much higher than your max :P hee hee

Like I said it depends if James Cameron is able to up the ante this time.

I'm sure he has something special in store.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

What does he mean by last day? Last day of writing or last day til day 1 of writing? Because if its the former you could be writing as part 2 (#1 of trilogy) and end up writing the conclusion.

That's a very smart and sensible process. Essentially it's the equivalent of GOT or BB breaking the scripts for a season and mapping everything out. Basically, the end result is as if you were adapting an existing work -- you know where all the story and character arcs are going.

What does he mean by last day? Last day of writing or last day til day 1 of writing? Because if its the former you could be writing as part 2 (#1 of trilogy) and end up writing the conclusion.

Sounded like the last day of the writer's room, before they each went off to work on their respective stories.
  • Like 2

That's a very smart and sensible process. Essentially it's the equivalent of GOT or BB breaking the scripts for a season and mapping everything out. Basically, the end result is as if you were adapting an existing work -- you know where all the story and character arcs are going. Sounded like the last day of the writer's room, before they each went off to work on their respective stories.

Very nice..

Tele buddy are thinking Juggernaut 2016 will post the first 150-160+M OW in decemember?

Share your thoughts

This shit's never going to happen.

It's going to be kind of hilarious if the next project James Cameron greenlights ends up being something original after all this time cockteasing Avatar 2.