Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

nice tho i detect my fellow warrior and partner in bo mayhem may be underestimating the domestic. Heh hmm are yu rooting for avengers to win domestic ethan? I will give yu the bearhug if so lmao. did yu also start watching agents of shield and agent carter yet my friend. Also another must watch is the flash

theres news scroll up

Records that will fall

Avatar 2 now owns the following:

fastest to 550 and 600 million domestic. fastest to 700 million domestic.

avatar 2 also is the first film to reach and surpass eight hundred million domestic in box office tickets sales.

fastest 1,000,000,000 ww. Will depend on OS release.

smallest 2nd weekend drop in history of big budget blockbusters.

Fastest to the two billion worldwide mark.

first film to reach 3 billion dollars worldwide in one run.

biggest single day gross in December 75 million

What other records you think will be history in dec 2017?

I wonder why?

yu know that could be intersting battle. Sws single day could be monsterous Indeed. Even if sw7 makes 70-80m, i think we can get it. Afterall james cameron fans came to the film through Massive snow stormsand blizzards on the east coast. Myself included. Sw is famous for putting up hard to beat numbers in a single day. Wow a challenge for avatar 2 that even kal must admit is a strong one lol.

Sure but at the rate he does movies these days... He'll likely be over 65 after Avatar is done and probably over 70 when he gets the itch to do a new project.

As long as he still has all his marbles, what difference does it make how old a director is?.

I doubt Cameron is going to be one of those that retires at 70 or something, he's too passionate and involved with movie making and technology.

I'm sure he will probably start ramping up his movie making once the AVATAR sequels are out of the way (thank god he's making them in one go), he even said in an interview not long a go that he won't be having these huge gaps in his CV anymore.

The movies Cameron and Eastwood are very different.

You all heard the horror stories about Cameron s shoots and how hard he can be on his team.

Well the thing is that every Cameron making of tell the same tales, yes Cameron is extremely demanding on a set, but you know what ?

He s twice as hard on himself and does 16hours a day minimum.

Remember, Cameron is an anomaly, he knows everything there has to know on any department of a film set. Roger Corman used to say about Cameron :" the guy knows so much about so many things that if he could, he would do his movies all by himself" but we knowthat s impossible.

On the Titanic shoot, he used to shoot himself with vitamins coktails to keep the distance.

So I dont know if he will be able to do 3 year demanding mega blockbusters at 80+ ...

The movies Cameron and Eastwood are very different.

You all heard the horror stories about Cameron s shoots and how hard he can be on his team.

Well the thing is that every Cameron making of tell the same tales, yes Cameron is extremely demanding on a set, but you know what ?

He s twice as hard on himself and does 16hours a day minimum.

Remember, Cameron is an anomaly, he knows everything there has to know on any department of a film set. Roger Corman used to say about Cameron :" the guy knows so much about so many things that if he could, he would do his movies all by himself" but we knowthat s impossible.

On the Titanic shoot, he used to shoot himself with vitamins coktails to keep the distance.

So I dont know if he will be able to do 3 year demanding mega blockbusters at 80+ ...

Did you ever see the making of The Abyss Futurist?, what Cameron put himself through on that film is unbelievable.

It paid of though, what an amazing film that was.