Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 hour ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

This thread grew by 8 PAGES overnight?!

:slaphead: 

:)

"Here’s Why ‘Star Wars’ Is Going To Crush The ‘Avatar’ Box Office Record"

http://www.mtv.com/news/2718077/star-wars-box-office-record/

Star Wars looks the clear favorite thanks to A ready-made, multi-generational fanbase. A cast of cool new heroes. A complicated villain. Not to mention the importance of SUBTLETY. And of course, the biggest difference: The BB-8 effect.

TFA made a BILLION in TWELVE DAYS,

again thats a billion in 12 days.

Avatar was in release for 238 days.

238 divided by  12 is 19.8

19.8 mutliplied by a BILLION is 19.8 BILLION

Add the BB-8 mutliplier and Star Wars 900 trillion WW confirmed, what now Cameron?

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Enguard  though force believer.  We will hold you below 2b ww.  And go for your heart to stop though from reaching 880-900realm domestic. 

Titanic will still be the prince of the world.  Well it's actually  the king but I love how it's modern numbers still keep it at number 2. Come with us empire.  It is the only way... ?

Good luck with that. It is for sure making over 900M DOM & 2B WW. 

• Like 1

Hey tele why k1 giving me me a warning when the new person everyone saw was a double acct who attacked me and avatar fans as soon as they signedup.  Can you check on this. As I think it's an unfair warning.  And k1  is a big sws fan and that's not cool if the mod is attacking me for defending my franchise with others in a civil way.   And morning all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Hey tele why k1 giving me me a warning when the new person everyone saw was a double acct who attacked me and avatar fans as soon as they signedup.  Can you check on this. As I think it's an unfair warning.  And k1  is a big sws fan and that's not cool if the mod is attacking me for defending my franchise with others in a civil way.   And morning all

You're in NY and it's the afternoon :mellow:

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

If you have questions regarding a warning you received please contact me privately through a PM and we'll discuss the matter there. This is not the place to discuss such.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Ethan and Jimbo please look and see if any of my posts warranted a warning.  What in the world.  

Never aggressive or mean, can't think of a reason for a warning but don't fully know the rules.

3 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

True but some of our friends here it's morning for them.  I actually just got up lol.  It's 211 actually in zero big apple.  Rem we got friends from Cali,  China, sk who post etc

I hope you sleep well.  You got just up.  I been up since 8:30ET.