Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

6 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

This turning into the Chinese Democracy of movies. Given how obsessed Hollywood is with release dates it's kind of refreshing though.

It's been the Chinese Democracy of movies for the last five years.

I'm not too bothered by it. 2018 was seeming optimistic ever since Sigourney said it was unlikely. I'm just happy they're actually starting production soon.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

the theory goes every year Avatar is postponed is extra box office from market growth, inflation and possibility of dollar tanking.

@Telemachosand this is just a joke about our bet, I know that you would be glad if Avatar 2 made over 3bil.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hatebox said:

This turning into the Chinese Democracy of movies. Given how obsessed Hollywood is with release dates it's kind of refreshing though.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me exactly why I have a very bad feeling about this thing. The last time I was excited for something that took so long was Chinese Democracy and everyone knows how that turned out. So yeah, enough of Cameron's nonsense for me. Call me when they have a trailer, until that yawn.