Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

http://badassdigest.com/2013/03/18/james-cameron-living-in-pandora-prepping-for-avatar-2-3/

Like Devin says, here's info on AVATAR 2 and 3 that no one really cares about or is asking for.. Some times, I can't help but to think Cameron is full of shit, despite me enjoying his earlier movies..

Well, it's not like Cameron is putting out press releases to announce this stuff. Someone asked him, and he answered. (I also think Devin is wrong -- my take was that Cameron was well underway with writing it, but was really building into a head of steam, not that he hadn't even started writing yet).

http://badassdigest.com/2013/03/18/james-cameron-living-in-pandora-prepping-for-avatar-2-3/

Like Devin says, here's info on AVATAR 2 and 3 that no one really cares about or is asking for.. Some times, I can't help but to think Cameron is full of shit, despite me enjoying his earlier movies..

Like everyone on BOF says, here's some comments BKB made that no one really cares about or is asking for.

:stirthepot:

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

Avengers could not even beat a man so full of shit that he did strike twice on the box office top list of our era and he's still not beaten to this day. Think before you talk, peasant, you're the clueless one right now.

Edited by dashrendar44

that no one really cares about or is asking for.

^This is from you right? Trying to put down this movie that you know will be ENORMOUS and destroy TA2 at the box office com on now.

I'm actually in the process of making TA2 will Destroy AVATAR 2 Thread if you'll allow me to do so without locking it??? The novelty of 3D has worn off and AVATAR 2 will be nothing more than your standard sequel at that point unless were going to be introduced to 4D which I doubt, unlike TA2 which hasn't even peaked yet coming off 623M Domestically and stands MORE of a chance at beating AVATAR 2 then the other way around.. TA2 will be GREALY more Anticipated come 2015 than AVATAR 2.. You gonna let me make that thread or not???

:locked2: Won't really go into posting my thought here much, just one thing. 623M is not peaking? Really look at JP1, SM1, HP1, TPM and ANH these peaked their franchises like TA2 did. Some of these sequels were better than the originals but still failed to reach them. TA2 (all this is DOM of course) will need to bring some serious something to the table for an increase. TA2 more anticipated that Avatar 2, a 2.8B vs 1.5B movie right there which seems more anticipated. Won't get into more here.