grim22

Steve Jobs | October 9 limited, expands Oct 16, wide on Oct 23 | Teaser Trailer Page 9

Bill Gates' life isn't that interesting, although I suppose you could find some small snippets that could become a movie.

They should make a movie about me.   :ph34r:

• Like 2

Bill Gates' life isn't that interesting, although I suppose you could find some small snippets that could become a movie.

Well, the Silicon Valley documentary about the rise of Microsoft/Gates & Apple/Jobs suggested that Gates "stole" some Apple/Jobs/Wojniak concepts even if I know that they all ripped off each other and it s difficult to know who really came up with the easy user friendly interfaces we all still use 30 years + later : windows, the mouse etc etc

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

DAJK biopic, Nick Robinson is already signed on.

Synopsis: "16 year old kid loves movies, goes to school, works at a movie theatre. But one day, he is called upon by a secret CIA agency to stop an army of Persians with only 300 Spartans at his side. Along the way, he is bitten by a radioactive spider and gains the ability to speak to animals. With his trusty back talking sassy raccoon sidekick and his sexy car that can transform into a robot, DAJK must use his raptor training abilities to make the attackers an offer they can't refuse. Meanwhile the President is kidnapped."

1B WW confirmed, BP win and given a special place in the MCU.

• Like 3

DAJK biopic, Nick Robinson is already signed on.

Synopsis: "16 year old kid loves movies, goes to school, works at a movie theatre. But one day, he is called upon by a secret CIA agency to stop an army of Persians with only 300 Spartans at his side. Along the way, he is bitten by a radioactive spider and gains the ability to speak to animals. With his trusty back talking sassy raccoon sidekick and his sexy car that can transform into a robot, DAJK must use his raptor training abilities to make the attackers an offer they can't refuse. Meanwhile the President is kidnapped."

1B WW confirmed, BP win and given a special place in the MCU.

Acting as the launch of the BOTFCU (Box Office Theory Forums Cinematic Universe)

Acting as the launch of the BOTFCU (Box Office Theory Forums Cinematic Universe)

Baumers is the launch, mine is the bridge, and then there's the team-up where you Tele, Alpha, Keli and CJohn find Baumer and I and together we have to go back to 1984 to stop a Terminator from assassinating Shawn.
  • Like 2

Baumers is the launch, mine is the bridge, and then there's the team-up where you Tele, Alpha, Keli and CJohn find Baumer and I and together we have to go back to 1984 to stop a Terminator from assassinating Shawn.

I want a movie.

:(

• Like 1

Well, the Silicon Valley documentary about the rise of Microsoft/Gates & Apple/Jobs suggested that Gates "stole" some Apple/Jobs/Wojniak concepts even if I know that they all ripped off each other and it s difficult to know who really came up with the easy user friendly interfaces we all still use 30 years + later : windows, the mouse etc etc

No no, it's very easy, actually. Xerox PARC developed the basics of a mouse-driven GUI.

• Like 1