CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

It's really freaky how this franchise has been able to go on for this long. Not complaining, although I think they are wasting the potential of their own mythology.

I do think that Awackening was released at the best time to break out, right in the middle of the modern vampire frenzy. Now it's probably too late to get anything more than a respectable profit margin.

Wait... this is the 5th film in the series? I watched the first 2, actually liked the mythology they created in the first movie, and I know they made another movie with none of the main cast, but when was a 4th movie made? This, and Resident Evil both surprise me with the number of movies each franchise has had.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Wait... this is the 5th film in the series? I watched the first 2, actually liked the mythology they created in the first movie, and I know they made another movie with none of the main cast, but when was a 4th movie made? This, and Resident Evil both surprise me with the number of movies each franchise has had.

Underworld_Awakening_Capa.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, kowhite said:

Trust me, it's not going to be the movie I have in mind.

Basic Bruhs think alike, why do you think I talked about a crossover.

Milla, Kate, the possibilities are endless ...