The Stingray

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Vs. The Dark Knight. A Stingray Showdown.

Cap 2 Vs. TDK.  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    • The Dark Knight

You know, I would've chosen Captain if they had focused more on the villain. Like, really, I liked The Winter Soldier (in looks and pure badassery) more than The Joker, but the script really failed to focus on the villain.

For me TDK has more memorable scenes which is my definition of a good movie.

As good as CA:TWS was I don't think any scenes left a lasting impression. 

Genuine question to you all, which scenes from CA2 do you think you'd remember 5 years from now? 

I think TDK is better than Cap2 but imo, there are some scenes that stand out.  One of them is the "Shall we play a game?" joke from Black Widow.  Another is the entire opening with Rogers lapping Sam and then their subsequent exchange, especially Rogers taking out the notepad and writing down another thing he has to do to catch up with the world.  There are others, but these two stand out for me.

HitFix' 25 greatest superhero movies of all time

Cap 2 at 10, TDK at 1, which is bogus man! :angry:

for the most part i agree with the list.. but Cap 2 needs to be much higher. oh and dark knight much lower. (don't get me wrong I do think it should be on there.)

Edited by The Winter Soldier

for the most part i agree with the list.. but Cap 2 needs to be much higher. oh and dark knight much lower. (don't get me wrong I do think it should be on there.)

oh and they left "Man of Steel" off..

Compared to other entries that were left off, such as TDKR and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (which always gets overlooked), MOS being left off is "eh, whatever."

• Like 1