Kalo

What was your most watched movie of 2013?

What Movie Released in 2013 did you watch the most times? I know everyone doesn't keep track of this but.. I did. :P doesn't have to be within the year, that way you can keep track and keep updating if you'd like maybe do a top 5 or 10 if you want.  :D

Mine was Man of Steel 

Top 5 being

Man of Steel 7 times (3 in theaters, 3 at home, 5 times in 2013)

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 4 times twice in theaters, twice at home, 2 times in 2013)

Star Trek into darkness 4 times.

Frozen 3 times 

The Host 3 times 

Edited by KaloVisor

Frozen-4 and counting [all in theatres and buying dvd on Monday when released here]

I think The Butler and Despicable Me 2 are the only other two films from 2013 that I've seen twice

Edited by Divergent Films

Gravity. 4 times in the theater. 

Before Midnight - 3 times (third time with commentary by Hawke, Delpy and Linklater)

Upstream Color, To the Wonder, The Place Beyond the Pines, All Is Lost, Inside Llewyn Davis, The Pervert's Guide to Ideology all twice.

I should add though that my most watched single scene is Di Caprio and McConaughey's lunch in WOWS which I probably saw about 20 times. The Quaaludes scene and Di Caprio & Chandler on the yacht would be #2 and #3. I only watched the movie in its entirety once, though.

Gravity - 6 (3 in the theatre, 3 at home)

Iron Man 3 - 5 (2 in the theatre, 1 at home, 1 at home while grading, 1 while on a plane)

The Wolf of Wall Street - 4 (2 in the theatre, 2 at home)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - 4 (2 in the theatre, 1 at home, 1 at home while grading)

Frozen - 4 (2 in the theatre, 2 at home)

the act of killing, only god forgives, blue is the warmest color, gravity, spring breakers, upstream color, wolf of wall street, great gatsby, now you see me, catching fire, philomena, desolation of smaug

once.

3 or more.

1- Frozen. I literally have no idea, but pretty much every discount Tuesday for its entire run, many times on the weekend and 3 times in discount theaters. Frozen is either #1 or #2 on my most watched in theaters list, I saw the original Star Wars a hell of a lot of times too.

2- Catching Fire (5x)

3T- The Croods (4x)

3T- Now You See Me (4x)

5T- Despicable Me 2 (3x)

5T- Pacific Rim (3x)

5T- Warm Bodies (3x)

5T- About Time (3x)