Shawn Robbins

CA2: $10.2m Thursday Night (beats Thor2's $7.1m) | $100m+ coming?

Hmm, that's a good question. My guess is that CA1 just behaved normally since it was nearly identical to Thor's numbers that same summer. It's so hard to compare anything pre-Avengers to these post-Avengers movies.

But isn't CA more popular than Thor in US?

So Marvel Studios could have 4 franchises pulling in over 600 m each.

Meanwhile at WB: A single MOS sequel with a bunch of Justice League characters thrown in.

Can we not

• Like 5

But isn't CA more popular than Thor in US?

No, at least if you went by movies, Thor outgrossed the first Captain America by five million in the U.S.

As far as there characters go, I'd say their about equal, cept Thor has the advantage of being based off a mythology god. Captain America was popular during the 40's, but most people growing up, only know him from the cartoons and movies.

No, at least if you went by movies, Thor outgrossed the first Captain America by five million in the U.S.

As far as there characters go, I'd say their about equal, cept Thor has the advantage of being based off a mythology god. Captain America was popular during the 40's, but most people growing up, only know him from the cartoons and movies.

Thor had a higher 3D share so Captain sold more tickets probably

Meanwhile at WB: A single MOS sequel with a bunch of Justice League characters thrown in.

I think a Monkey could be more faster at getting DC characters on the big screen, than any executive at Warner Brothers.

• Like 2

They're way behind, but the reverse-Avengers strategy may still very well work. Superman vs Batman will be a HUGE draw regardless of many WB fuckups. If the movie's good, I don't see any reason why it would have problems competing with Marvel and spawn solo movies

• Like 2

They're way behind, but the reverse-Avengers strategy may still very well work. Superman vs Batman will be a HUGE draw regardless of many WB fuckups. If the movie's good, I don't see any reason why it would have problems competing with Marvel and spawn solo movies

Yeah, but that would still be just one franchise.