Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

What a fucking beast in Britain. Too bad the exchange rate sucks right now or it could have made $100m.

Bank holiday tomorrow should push it close to £53m already. If it continues to hold well throughout the next few weeks, it's going to come VERY close to TDK's $ total. Maybe even match it...
  • Like 1

Hmmm...TDK went from $1.001 billion to $1.003 billion. Overseas number went up to $469.7 million. It was previously $468m I think.

I remember when DH2 or DH1 was released the same thing happened with the previous Potter films, I think it is just WB giving out the final official actual before closing a franchise.
  • Like 1

I remember when DH2 or DH1 was released the same thing happened with the previous Potter films, I think it is just WB giving out the final official actual before closing a franchise.

This same happened when On Stranger Tides was released. At World's Ends up to $654 mln OS.

Also it means that TDK beat Indy OS in 2008.

That's right. ;)

Yay! Pathetic year at OS box office. :)

Not true. Every year set a new OS box office record:

2006 overseas final numbers - $8,6Billion

2007 overseas final numbers - $9,5B (+ 10,5%)

2008 overseas final numbers - $9,9B (+ 4,2%)

• Like 1