Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Loved "Prometheus", I even liked "The Counselor" even though it was hated by a lot.  "Exodus" was a mess.    So I'm happy he's back in Sci-Fi Again.   I'm excited cause I love anything involving space movies.   "Total Recall" remains my favorate "Mars" film.   "Red Planet" and "Mission to Mars" never did it for me.  LOL @ "Ghost of Mars, Mars needs Moms and John Carter".  Let's just say Mars hasn't been box office gold in the last 20 years.    I still think the trailer showed a little to much and it felt like "Intersteller" in some aspects but I'm there for this for sure.  Always Loved Matt and thought he was a more talented actor than Ben so I thnk he can pull a Tom Hanks and Will Smith here. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 1

Loved THE MARTIAN. Going to be a big hit for Fox and Ridley Scott. Great script and performances. Worth seeing in 3D.

THE MARTIAN is fantastic. Nerdy, clever, beautifully built and cast, tense and thrilling. Plus Jessica Chastain does a lot of space #TIFF15

Noah Gittell ‏@ReelChanger  57s

Leave your cynicism at the door. Feel like a kid at the movies again. Go see THE MARTIAN. Four stars. #TIFF15

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan  1m 1 minute ago

Matt Damon is kinda perfect for THE MARTIAN: We feel his solitude and horror without the movie being bleak. Strangely fun movie. #TIFF15

Jason LeRoy ‏@Jason_LeRoy  2m 2 minutes ago

THE MARTIAN: A plucky Matt Damon wisecracks his way through Mars desertion. Feels like a summer movie. Only a tech awards contender. #TIFF15

Jordan Hoffman ‏@jhoffman  3m 3 minutes ago

I was wrapped up THE MARTIAN from 1st launch. Ridley, your PROMETHEUS sins are forgiven. #tiff15

Sam Woolf ‏@S_Woolf  5m 5 minutes ago

THE MARTIAN: 99% entertainment, 1% art, so a faithful adaptation. Jessica Chastain for M.O.D.O.K. #TIFF15

Edited by Black Hawk
  • Like 10