wileECoyote

Monday Numbers 4/14/2014

Thatis a good drop. A uniform easter break is a thing of the past. My daughters break was last month she is in school now. Thats a damn good drop for cap imo

Agree....this is not bad at all. Always expect less, when the figure is higher, I'm happy :D

• Like 1

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 5m NOAH took in $0.709M on Monday. Domestic total now stands at $85.68M. #Noah

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 5m GOD'S NOT DEAD took in $0.562M on Monday. Domestic total now stands at $41.46M. #GodsNotDead

• Like 1

Croods, YHF, Oz and others only dropped in the 60's last year.Thats why

Isn't there a lot more people out of school at the end of March than in the middle of April?

• Like 1

Regardless of when Easter happens, school districts will tend to have their spring breaks at about the same time each year. Sometimes it will coincide with Easter. Sometimes it won't. Easter isn't the deciding factor.

• Like 1

Regardless of when Easter happens, school districts will tend to have their spring breaks at about the same time each year. Sometimes it will coincide with Easter. Sometimes it won't. Easter isn't the deciding factor.

This part is true for sure.

• Like 1

I just know its the monday before easter...I have absolutely no clue how many is in and out of school in the states in late march and mid april :P

On the same Monday?

Isn't there a lot more people out of school at the end of March than in the middle of April?

• Like 1

I just know its the monday before easter...I have absolutely no clue how many is in and out of school in the states in late march and mid april :P

I don't think a whole lot of schools are out right now. Easter was in March last year. Probably why movies did better.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice · 2m CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER took in $3.46M on Monday. Domestic total now stands at $162.35M. #CaptainAmerica2

Spot on by RTH again.From BOM Mon Apr. 14, 2014 - $3,462,915 -70.3% -44.3% 3,938 $879 $162,345,947 11Very good hold from last Monday and still a good drop. What kind of discount Tuesday bounce should we get? 15+%?
  • Like 2

Spot on by RTH again.From BOMMon Apr. 14, 2014 - $3,462,915 -70.3% -44.3% 3,938 $879 $162,345,947 11Very good hold from last Monday and still a good drop. What kind of discount Tuesday bounce should we get? 15+%?

It got 12% last Tuesday right? It should be right around 15 or more. Go Canada!

• Like 2