grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

THR had this in their early report!

That's where I got it from. I saw you mention it earlier and spent 5 minutes looking through various international threads trying to find the source. I then came back here and realised it was in THR. That'll teach me not to just skim through things.
  • Like 1

That's where I got it from. I saw you mention it earlier and spent 5 minutes looking through various international threads trying to find the source. I then came back here and realised it was in THR. That'll teach me not to just skim through things.

I've been watching this build all week on you guys int'l thread. Can't believe this movie unseated Spidey over there. It just opened. Hopefully Spidey has better luck in other territories.

• Like 1

:lol:

I've been watching this build all week on you guys int'l thread. Can't believe this movie unseated Spidey over there. It just opened. Hopefully Spidey has better luck in other territories.

The full week totals suggested TOW had probably pulled ahead of TASM2 on Wednesday. It would be nice if Rth popped in to let us know how far ahead it was on THU/FRI.
  • Like 1