grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

That's what I said after I saw Wolf of Wall Street.

I actually realized that was him...though part of me did want to see him unzip Leo's pants and go for the BJ like he said he would.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

So I'm watching McClintock an old John Wayne film. It's a fun little movie. However, I know he was American royalty when it comes to movies, but the Duke sucked as an actor

Unfortunately this film is but a blip on the box office radar.Fortunately,..this film is fucking AWESOME.

Yes! It's a rare sequel that manages to increase the scope from the first without feeling like it's lost what made the first so great.

Now I need to update my sig.

Hell yeah! I hope this season ain't run by jumpers and wack bitches though.

Seriously! It ruined last season! I've heard this season doesn't have any of that luckily, if it did...

Posted Image

Edited by Aplandg
  • Like 2

Is Cameron Diaz on Sandra Bullock levels? I cant think of any other actress over 40 who still has such a strong fanbase after all these years. 

She could potentially have a very good year with The Other Woman, Sex Tape and Annie.

Edited by babz06

Is Cameron Diaz on Sandra Bullock levels? I cant think of any other actress over 40 who still has such a strong fanbase after all these years. She could potentially have a very good year with The Other Woman, Sex Tape and Annie.

I'd say no. Sandra is downright top tier, commercial and critical success level.Cameron is a star with staying power...but even the best grossing Cameron movie doesn't match the lesser grossing Sandra comedy.But props to both...they are both stars with staying power. But Sandra is on another level. Make, female, very few can match up to the box office success Sandra delivered in 2009 and 2013. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

Screw Jack Bauer, the only true super agent is Jai Singh Rathod

Posted Image

:ph34r:

Dafuq is this mutiny!? JACK BAUER OR NAH! JACK-BAUER-OR-NAH!

But dont remind me of 24, I cant even watch Live Another Day next month because Netflix took it off when I was almost done so I have to wait till season 7 and 8 is back on directv and watch it on DVR.