CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Posted Image

That bitch got what she deserved after what Jlaw suffers through in that movie.

12th character in a summer blockbuster.

They call it Karma in India.

It's ok. Step away from your computer. Take fifteen in your katniss korner to meditate and calm yourself.

• Like 6

It's ok. Step away from your computer. Take fifteen in your katniss korner to meditate and calm yourself.

I was joking a bit by the way.

I like playing Jlaw loonie sometimes.

How can I predict 220m from midnights? Easy. I saw the film and saw the reaction to it. Lukewarm. I don't see how it does a 2.5 multiplier.

And we have users here who said their entire theater applauded at the end, so it's going to make 300m with a 3+ multiplier. Anecdotes do not a trend make. Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro

The reason ( or lack thereof) why Spidey/Peter refuses

to give his blood to his supposed best friend

doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense.  

He didn't know how Harry would react to it.  He needed more time to study it.  He got bit by the spider and became who he was, no guarantees that doing a simple transfusion would make him better, or worse yet, turn him into another Doctor Connors.

• Like 2

Do you have an app that gives you notifications when something even remotely Nolan comes up on this forum? :D

I have a Spidey Sense so to speak.

I did not expect 10 likes from that though.

• Like 2

It makes perfect sense.

He didn't know how Harry would react to it.  He needed more time to study it.  He got bit by the spider and became who he was, no guarantees that doing a simple transfusion would make him better, or worse yet, turn him into another Doctor Connors.

Would have been better if the movie explained that. Also couldn't Harry have does tests with the blood sample.

Would have been better if the movie explained that. Also couldn't Harry have does tests with the blood sample.

But if the movie explained everything, it would be like something Kurtzman/Orci wrote.

Wait...