CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

1. The Phantom

2. The Shadow

3. Darkman

4. Spawn

I'll give you Darkman, but Spawn? Really?

For years it was the worst film I'd ever sat through in theaters. It topped Batman Forever as a bad movie experience.

(It has since been topped by Izo, which I still regret not getting up and walking out on.)

I'll give you Darkman, but Spawn? Really?

For years it was the worst film I'd ever sat through in theaters. It topped Batman Forever as a bad movie experience.

(It has since been topped by Izo, which I still regret not getting up and walking out on.)

Oh shit, I'm such an idiot.

I forgot about Steel!

• Like 2

TDKR

Avengers

Watchmen

Superman 2

Spider-man 2

Spider-man

IM1

X2

Superman

X-men

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

FF1 (5.5/10) was good when we didn't have so many comic book movies yet. FF2 (4/10) is meh but I'm still able to watch that shit so...

Shoot  I would go 6.5-7 for FF1.. Evans and the dude from the shield were awesome in that film as was the guy who played Doom. Budget restraints and a weakish story kep the first one from really standing out  I think.

FF2 yep from Galactus being a pos stinking universe cloud lol to the crazy plot with no heart its  a forgettable movie.

Notice though that Chris even as his acting was improving is a standout amongst all the cast.

Thank god FF4 saga  proved an overall flop as a franchise or Evans would have made too many films for  Marvel to consider him as Cap.

Now he will become a  10-15+mil  a picture actor and use his ties to marvel to hopefully earn some merit badges as a director.

Evans wants to be a bigtime director behind the camera is the word on the streets.(I mean on the same level Jim Carrey wants to be taken seriously like Tom Hanks career went-Wow I want the best for Evans--People who meet him tell mes hes a very cool individual)

Top 4 superhero films?

1. The Dark Knight

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

3. Spider-Man 2

4. Batman Begins

Nice list.  :)

1. TDK

2. SM2

3. TA

4. CATWS(Need more viewings to establish a solid rating though)

• Like 2

Oh shit, I'm such an idiot.

I forgot about Steel!

Howard the Duck > all. Actually, Howard does have one redeeming scene in it, which is more than I can say for some of those other movies you listed :P.

This feels weird not being able to be online all day for a summer weekend, ah well work beckons. Play nice now children.

It's been almost a year now, I think you can change your name back  :P

Unless you just really love him now.  Like for reals.

1. The Phantom

2. The Shadow

3. Darkman

4. Spawn

The others are OK, but The Phantom? Or as I like to call it, The Phandumb? And TASM2 sucks? Interesting tastes you have(if they are truthful, which I doubt). 

I can watch those not-especially-good, cheesy-ass superhero flicks of the 90s over and over again.  I wish someone would come along and take one of the major properties and make a movie like that.

Maybe THAT'S why I enjoyed Amazing Spider-Man 2?

:ph34r:

Lets see everyone's old school lists?

Top 6

1. Superman 1

2. Superman 2

3 SM1

4. Superfuzz

5. The Shadow

6. Heman and the Masters of the Universe( I dont know for some reason Ive  always love Lundren in this )LOL