lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

It looks worse than I was hoping, but watching it, brought back all those Saturday morning memories from being a kid and now I want to see it. It literally looks just as bad as the show was, just with poor CGI instead of giant costumes. lol

15 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

This looks generic - bland af cast, bland SFX (they all look the same now, Doomsday kind of a monster), trailer shows the whole movie, rote af plot.

This better NOT make more than Logan. Seriously.

It'll be lucky to make half of Logan.

LOL I want this to break out...not kind of break out, but hugely...massively...Transformers-level break out (just to witness the fans of purportedly "better" movies lament the 'sad state of affairs when crap like this outgrosses so-and-so...")

It will be so much fun to see the meltdowns of the movie snobs...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I was already sold on it but hell that was awesome. 

Wish we could find a new song beside Power to emphasize how badass and cool misfits with supernatural weapons are. 

Looks like a grand ole time at the films. Hope it becomes a huge smash...

1 hour ago, Beals said:

LOL I want this to break out...not kind of break out, but hugely...massively...Transformers-level break out (just to witness the fans of purportedly "better" movies lament the 'sad state of affairs when crap like this outgrosses so-and-so...")

It will be so much fun to see the meltdowns of the movie snobs...

lmao I know right? People are legit acting so snobbish about this movie as if Power Rangers is supposed to be some high concept art 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, ban1o said:

lmao I know right? People are legit acting so snobbish about this movie as if Power Rangers is supposed to be some high concept art 

Well, Lionsgate did wait until practically the last minute for this trailer, and this trailer essentially tells the entire movie, although it is not hard to guess the story of a Power Rangers movie.  What conclusions do you expect people to jump to when you wait that long to start marketing your movie's core elements, especially since Rogue One released last month?

This movie have open visors for some Rangers in battle.  That is a very similar thing was done in the TV season Ninja Storm (not the upcoming Ninja Steel) and some of those open visors were seen in their zord cockpits. This trailer does a 180 degree turn from the other one, and finally shows off what people were expecting from a Power Rangers movie.

Edited by Outrageous!