lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

gotta give credit where credit is due, this is generating more buzz than Logan. 

It is?  Logan is an R-rated film.  Consider that first of all.  It's not a fair 1:1 comparison between superhero films.  For a movie that literally has a "Restricted" rating, I feel what Logan has done is very impressive.  And consider the marketing contrasts between the two films.  Because so much time passed between the October trailer and now, of course you were going to have a lot of buzz for Power Rangers today, because really, most other studios would have released this type of trailer in December to go along with Rogue One.

Edited by Outrageous!

25 minutes ago, Outrageous! said:

It is?  Logan is an R-rated film.  Consider that first of all.  It's not a fair 1:1 comparison between superhero films.  For a movie that literally has a "Restricted" rating, I feel what Logan has done is very impressive.  And consider the marketing contrasts between the two films.  Because so much time passed between the October trailer and now, of course you were going to have a lot of buzz for Power Rangers today, because really, most other studios would have released this type of trailer in December to go along with Rogue One.

I'm talking about Internet forums. Doesn't mean much but I expected Internet to be the place where Logan wins. Oh, well. Like I said, credit where credit is due.

1 hour ago, Outrageous! said:

trailers aren't "restricted" come on now. Deadpool generated way more buzz then Wolverine is now. 

I agree this trailer should have been released with Rogue One though 

14 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Do you know someone who worked on the film?

No, but my friend from high school works there and I can go to Lionsgate early screenings whenever she said. Went to La La Land. Already told her I'm gonna take my cousin to this because he's a mega Power Rangers nerd. 

That's much better. Looks more like it embraced the campiness and fun nature of Power Rangers. 

Hammy Elizabeth Banks too. 

I dig it. Why not? Would be a good past time in theater with my friends. 

• Like 5