baumer

Weekend Actuals

Worst weekend since 2008 or something?JC, and they say the economy isn't affecting the BO.Sure, at least they're not seeing crap but the holdovers are just doing very very very averagely for having no competition and good WOM on many.

i guess all those actors in NYE can claimed to have been in the n1 film of the weekend...lol ensemble where they each had five lines :)ashton is such a jerk, you want out of marriage get out no need to cheat, divorce and go about town being george clooney! poor cougar demi :rolleyes::D:lol: !!!!

i guess all those actors in NYE can claimed to have been in the n1 film of the weekend...lol ensemble where they each had five lines :)

Isn`t that exactly what those 5-liners the Cullen Clan actors do? And get $4 mio each. of course, they say more than 5 lines on those Twilight tour bus trips that they take to perform live at community center stages across the country. Predictably, the main trio, Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick, Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen happily excluded themselves from those joyous ventures that give Seth Rogen`s Trekkie convention from Fanboys a run for its money. Edited by fishnets

Isn`t that exactly what those 5-liners the Cullen Clan actors do? And get $4 mio each. of course, they say more than 5 lines on those Twilight tour bus trips that they take to perform live at community center stages across the country.

I read that story about how several girls were run over in a mall by a crowd of fans that wanted Rob's autograph. This was even BEFORE the first movie was released. Twilight fangirls are scary. :(

I read that story about how several girls were run over in a mall by a crowd of fans that wanted Rob's autograph. This was even BEFORE the first movie was released. Twilight fangirls are scary. :(

There is a difference between passionate obsession and then just batshit insanity.