Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Mine was to the Lion King, I tried to pull a move during Can You Feel the Love Tonight, and it didn't work out so well.

A real pro would go for it during Hakuna Matata.

Edited by C00k13zilla
  • Like 2

I think my first date back in 1955 was Rebel Without a Cause.  Yea, I remember dropping a dime and calling her up on the old payphone.  We first went to the malt shop and had a milkshake.  The waitress brought it out to us on roller skates and I tipped her a quarter.  I had to have her home by ten but I gave her my school jacket and she wore it the next day.  Yea, those were the good old days.

• Like 9

I think my first date back in 1955 was Rebel Without a Cause.  Yea, I remember dropping a dime and calling her up on the old payphone.  We first went to the malt shop and had a milkshake.  The waitress brought it out to us on roller skates and I tipped her a quarter.  I had to have her home by ten but I gave her my school jacket and she wore it the next day.  Yea, those were the good old days.

Something's not right here, but I can't put my finger on it...

Edited by C00k13zilla
  • Like 1

I once took a date to Seven.

I once took a date to see Mary Shelly's Frankenstein.  I fell asleep.  That was my first date with her.  

I never got a second.

• Like 3

Texting her now

holy crap I feel so pathetic but I've never really texted a girl with interest before

Don't get nervous about it. If she agreed to go on a date with you, that means she likes you, so I am sure texting her will go well.

• Like 2

Something's not right here, but I can't put my finger on it...

The movie seems a bit to recent.

• Like 3

Don't get nervous about it. If she agreed to go on a date with you, that means she likes you, so I am sure texting her will go well.

My advice to Blankments is this:

Don't overthink anything, don't be overly clingy, and don't try to change your personality or what you like to try and satisfy what you think she wants, don't be a pretender.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 4

There's something so adorable about all of this. Treat her like a lady.

This as well, being nice is a good thing.  (There is a difference between being nice and not being confident, the slogan nice guys finish last couldn't be more untrue, it really should be guys who lack confidence finish last.)  Also, you don't need any specific traits to be confident, confidence is solely being comfortable with what you are and not trying to hide it because of fear.

• Like 1

Texting her now holy crap I feel so pathetic but I've never really texted a girl with interest before

Take that girl out to a bar. Get drunk. If she ain't showing you what dat mouf do by the end of the night than you've done something wrong.

My advice to Blankments is this:

Don't overthink anything, don't be overly clingy, and don't try to change your personality or what you like to try and satisfy what you think she wants, don't be a pretender.

I think I can be good on all of those except for the first one... I overthink EVERYTHING lol

That's why it took until an half hour before I'd never see her again otherwise to ask her out :P

I think I can be good on all of those except for the first one... I overthink EVERYTHING lol

That's why it took until an half hour before I'd never see her again otherwise to ask her out :P

Send her a dick pic. She'll love it, trust me.

Don't do this.

• Like 9

Be very careful about overthinking, I still have that problem, and overthinking is death in not just relationship situations but many things.  It is a struggle many people have.

When it comes down to it, not everything in life has a meaning, and there isn't subtext under everything people say and how they say it, or the way they look.  Simply blame the school system for the overthinking virus that plagues society these days.

• Like 2