Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/9-5/11 Neigh 49, TASM 35.5, TOW 9.6, HIFR 7.5

I agree with you 100%. 

This might be off the beaten path a little, but that's why people love films like Pulp Fiction.  It's not the setting and it's not the guns and it's not so much blowing off Marvin's head, it's the characters.  You care about every single one of them, even the minor ones like Captain Koonts.  Tarantino writes characters we get invested in.  That is what Spider-man needs first and foremost.  

Hell, give Tarantino a chance to do a Spider-man film.   :ph34r:

That'd be Spiderman having hours conversation with the villain instead of fighting each other. You wont like it.

That'd be Spiderman having hours conversation with the villain instead of fighting each other. You wont like it.

I think I would.  

• Like 1

I agree with you 100%. This might be off the beaten path a little, but that's why people love films like Pulp Fiction. It's not the setting and it's not the guns and it's not so much blowing off Marvin's head, it's the characters. You care about every single one of them, even the minor ones like Captain Koonts. Tarantino writes characters we get invested in. That is what Spider-man needs first and foremost. Hell, give Tarantino a chance to do a Spider-man film. :ph34r:

and try avoid being Rated R? Although I'm sure Tarantino could do it. My 3rd favorite director. Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

More like the fight scenes and climax would be properly paced and framed, and built up to through amazing dialogue, acting and plot points.

• Like 2

In the comics, Spidey has been to London a number of times....and the top of St Paul's Catherdrial seems to be his favorite perch.

I don't know if it is still possible, but when my family went to London(I think it was '94 or '95) you could go up there.  That is an amazing fucking view.

Also, got to see the T.E. Lawrence memorial which was pretty cool.  I had already seen Lawrence of Arabia at that point, so that was a big thing for me.

• Like 5

Here is the Tarantino's rough draft for the of Uncle Ben lecturing Peter Parker (played by Samuel L. Jackson)

(NSFW, much language, very foul)

Peter Parker: Thanks for ride-

Uncle Ben: ni**er, wait a mother fucking minute, we need to talk

Peter: We can talk later.

Uncle Ben: We can talk now, motherfucker

Peter: But what do we have to fucking talk about we can talk later

Ben: Because I motherfucking said so ni**er, you haven't opened your goddamned motherfucking lips in so long your aunt mae and I don't have a motherfuckin clue about you and your dick-sized brain.

You jerk your fucking chores, you fucking experiment on weird-ass motherfucking shit in your room, some real weird ass shit fucker, you fucking fuck assholes dicks through other shitfaces mouths at school-

Peter: I didn't start that rapey shit, I told you that!

Ben: Well you sure as hell piled your dick up on that shit too motherfucker, that's three dicks motherfucker, three mother fucking dicks.

Peter: What was I supposed to fucking do, run away?

Ben: Fucker, you're goin' through weird hormonal ass shit, I know, I did exactly the same type of shit that you did at your age.

Peter: You did?

Ben: No motherfucker!  Are you dumb as horse cock?  I didn't throw my motherfucking dick in no cock-fested three way, that's some gross ass shit motherfucker, gross ass shit.  

But anyways fucker, these are the years where you gotta motherfucking man the fuck up and get yourself a bitch motherfucker.  You just gotta be careful motherfucker, cause you don't wanna be no gay ass boy nigga for the rest of your life motherfucker.

Just because you fucking can join in on that shit motherfucking doesn't mean you fucking should ni**er!  

Now remember this motherfucker, with great power comes some great fucking responsibility ni**er, some great motherfucking responsibility!

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 4

HK or Shanghai would be awesome. Been to both Shanghai and NYC, Shanghai is every bit of a skyscraper playground as the latter.

Shanghai is great idea to save third movie considering how much China loves Spidey, just add some Chinese actors in the background and voila it could break tons of OS records with extending months playing there to make up less domestic gross

Spidey is kind of stuck though. He isn't a billionaire like Wayne or Stark and he can't fly like Superman. How the fuck is he supposed to end up in Hong Kong as a poor young adult?

He can be English teacher there, many of language school there didn't ask many credentials, as long they're American or British, they will get hired.It's good idea for him to move to Asia temporarily to get over his grief. Also makes sense move in expanding more Asian markets, considering that's the place where Spidey still get more fans.He will be back in NY again in his final battle though like usual Spidey routine.It's better that they use the big budget to shoot movie overseas rather than spending it on overmarketing that made people sick of it instead of getting excited. Edited by wolfy102
  • Like 1

New York is a big city. Spider-man doesn't need to leave New York, he just needs a director that can explore the different facets of the city in each movie.

For example, if Kraven is the villain, use Central Park and other more nature-ish areas of New York.

• Like 1

Spiderman would be assisted by the WOlf from time to time.

The Wolf would get fed up with Spidey getting somewhere first all the time.

"30 minutes? I'll be there in 10!"

Spidey: "I'll be there in 5!"

Wolf: "Fuck you"

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 1

They destroyed the best Spider-Man story arc anyway in TASM2 . I don't see how Sony can save the character and I doubt that even marvel can. The only thing I can think is giving a more mature Spider-Man to the audiences with really horrifying villains (scary green goblin, the werewolf Jameson's son , a hideous horror-like looking lizard ) and try to get away from the safe money of the children (who will watch it anyway ) plus nail every single character . A very likable Peter Parker, no Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy in the first movie , Jonah Jameson like he was in the raimi movies , an aunt May that's old and fragile and the viewer feels sorry for her e.t.c The viewer must be a bit afraid of the villains and no Spider-Man movie has succeeded that while other superhero movies have done that from the joker and bale in Nolan's batman to the red skull in the first captain America . Just compare Jeff bridges in the suit of iron monger to the ...rhino we saw in TASM2 .