CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

22 minutes ago, Cookson said:

From John Shaw on Twitter:

SCREENING: Kong: Skull Island. Good screenplay, action, SFX, cinematography and soundtrack. Entertaining everywhere. Early projections: 75M+

Liking that "good screenplay" comment :D

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

When Kong beats his chest at the end of the trailer it's gotten laughs from the audience each time I've seen it.

Really? How come people would find that funny? 

I have seen the trailer in theaters three times and each time people low key cheered after the trailer. Never had anybody laugh at that part.

4 minutes ago, Lavochkin said:

Really? How come people would find that funny? 

I have seen the trailer in theaters three times and each time people low key cheered after the trailer. Never had anybody laugh at that part.

I think it's because it's kind of in line with the beats of the music. It is a bit cheesy.

I still want to see this film, but after seeing the trailer again last night before 50 Shades, I think it will all go downhill as soon as the group of people meet John C Reilly's character.

Talk about annoying!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I think it's because it's kind of in line with the beats of the music. It is a bit cheesy.

I still want to see this film, but after seeing the trailer again last night before 50 Shades, I think it will all go downhill as soon as the group of people meet John C Reilly's character.

Talk about annoying!

I don't think that character will last 30 min.

4 hours ago, Cookson said:

I don't think that character will last 30 min.

John C. Reilly is more than likely going to live. If he's the film's comic relief character, then it wouldn't make any sense to kill him off so soon.

It's more likely that

Goodman's character Randa will be offed since what dialogue we've heard from him in the trailers and TV spots is very sparse.

Also, if it counts for anything I saw John Wick: Chapter 2 yesterday at noon. People seemed to respond well to the trailer. Many of them found Reilly's dialogue to be humorous. He's in it for the GA.

Kellvin Chavez, founder of Latino Review says that viewers should stick around for a post-credits scene. It's nice to see that Vogt-Roberts and co. aren't going to leave people hanging after the credits roll like with Godzilla.

Edited by NoobSaibot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NoobSaibot said:

Kellvin Chavez, founder of Latino Review says that viewers should stick around for a post-credits scene. It's nice to see that Vogt-Roberts and co. aren't going to leave people hanging after the credits roll like with Godzilla.

Thats how big Kong should be when facing Godzilla.

1 hour ago, Klingo said:

Thats how big Kong should be when facing Godzilla.

Still too small. He needs to be at least 3 times that size to stand a chance against Godzilla. Remember its not only Godzilla's size that gives him a huuuge advantage but also his atomic breath and other physical attributes.

• Like 1