CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Anything over 40M on OW would be a win at this point. People expecting 45M+ really need to temper their expectations. I'm not saying it's impossible, but nothing has suggested it'll go that high.

This is IDR all over again. It also remembers me of another monster movie released in March by WB: Wrath of the Titans. An OW between the two seems likely.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This is IDR all over again. It also remembers me of another monster movie released in March by WB: Wrath of the Titans. An OW between the two seems likely.

This film looks much better than those, and should easily have better WOM.

15 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

They will all die, there aren't no sequels to this at least I don't think there will be in that time period again.

I don't think so. There will probably be several survivors.

Just because this takes place in a time period prior to Godzilla does not mean that everyone must be killed off. They don't have to appear ever again, tbf.

2 hours ago, UrosepsisFace said:

Absolutely. Beauty and the Beast is everywhere, so all eyes are on that movie, but I'm loving the trailers for just about every movie released in March. There's just a lot of awesomeness out there. Hopefully, we'll see record movie watching during Spring Break period.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm excited for a lot of the releases for March. And I'm gonna make sure to watch all of them. For the general public though BATB is gonna kill the rest of the competition. 

You guys can be hyped for Beauty And The Beast but this is what I'm excited for. Every trailer has been cut great, it has an all star cast and the effects look amazing. None of the CGI looks off and I love Kongs design. Have a feeling I'm going to end up really liking Brie Larson in this too.

Summer movie season pretty much kicks off this weekend. Odd to say that in March but looking at the lineup of releases from here on out, it's pretty true. I really hope it's a lot better then 2016.

• Like 7

Seeing this later today. :excited::OMG::OMG::OMG:

You guys have no idea how hyped I am. I love giant monster movies. Must have seen the old Kong movie from the 30s dozens of times and also watched way too much Godzilla vs King Kong as a kid. Not a really a fan of the Jackson movie, but I liked some moments in it. 

I've even managed to avoid most of the marketing and trailers or TV spots

• Like 19