CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

Oh yeah in the film. I mean when people say that the film got a standing ovation at the end and people got up and clapped, i have never seen that.

oh my god american people stop clapping at movies

This topic has probably already been exhausted on these forums, but these Thursday previews get on my nerves. Don't studios want a high OW number anymore? Do they think they're making more money with Thurs previews?

This topic has probably already been exhausted on these forums, but these Thursday previews get on my nerves. Don't studios want a high OW number anymore? Do they think they're making more money with Thurs previews?

You're aware they count towards the weekend, right?

• Like 1

Black people at the movies are hilarious.

During XM:FC a black guy yelled out "OH HE THE BEAST!!!" when Nicholas Hoult first "mutated" lol.

I'll never forget when I first saw The Dark Knight and when Harvey Dent revealed his disfigured face in the hospital and it took until that very moment for a woman to say "OH MY GOD, IT'S TWO FACE" (not as loud as I'm making it out to be but it was audible)

• Like 1