CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

Wow, 9.3m is really big. However, this might be the sort of movie that's front loaded when it comes to sneaks/OW ratio (especially given the 7pm start). Still, I think this locks in 70m as the floor now.

Posted Image

I loved the movie, and that number is absolutely great, but let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. I don't see any reason it will be less frontloaded than something like TASM 2. Bigger Friday for sure, but it won't play as well with families over the weekend. Plus, Godzilla does have a huge built in fanbase, even for a non sequel. I think this locks it in for 75/80+, and realitistically, 85-95 has a good shot. But again, hard to extrapolate from midnights. 

• Like 7

It's locked to beat Spidey, yes!!!! Maybe even opens higher lol Second weekend drop will show us whether it's headed towards 275m or sets up a showdown with Cap Am.

Posted Image

• Like 12

WHERE IS KAL AND MULDER????? Come on out guys!!!!!!

There are probably

being the two MUTOs at this moment

:P

Used spoiler tag since it has something do with the movie, so you have been warned :P

• Like 2