CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

Seriously?  That's kind of funny, but really sad.  

How woefully pompous.

Why is it sad? If you're allowed to think Michael fucking Bay is the most talented director of his generation a moviegoer is allowed to get excited at an awesome scene in a film.

• Like 1

Seriously?  That's kind of funny, but really sad.  

I'm not saying anyones lying but you see those kind of posts all the time on here and i have never been to the cinema and seen anything like that, i have hardly ever seen anyone clap before lol, i am in the UK though and we can be a bit conservative. :)

How woefully pompous.

Why is it sad? If you're allowed to think Michael fucking Bay is the most talented director of his generation a moviegoer is allowed to get excited at an awesome scene in a film.

Whoa! 

I'm not saying anyones lying but you see those kind of posts all the time on here and i have never been to the cinema and seen anything like that, i have hardly ever seen anyone clap before lol, i am in the UK though and we can be a bit conservative. :)

LOL people clap all the time. I saw Cap 2 3 times and people clapped in all 3 showings. Mind you the points where they clapped were different for all 3 showings lol.

• Like 1