baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I may be alone in this statement, but it is a sad state of affairs that Godzilla got 93M this weekend.  There is no reason, whatsoever, for it.  That movie was putrid and just didn't even need to be (re)made for the umpteenth time.  I thought movie audiences were better than that.

Screw that, Godzilla was awesome.

• Like 5

I may be alone in this statement, but it is a sad state of affairs that Godzilla got 93M this weekend.  There is no reason, whatsoever, for it.  That movie was putrid and just didn't even need to be (re)made for the umpteenth time.  I thought movie audiences were better than that.

I don't think even Baumer agrees with this and he hated the movie. That is how insane this whole comment is. 

• Like 4

Posted Image

• Like 5

Posted Image

• Like 4

Aaron is a good looking guy (his eyes are fucking beautiful) but he's a meh actor. He was actually a lot better in Kick Ass. Wish the film had focused more on Elizabeth Olsen as she is a strong actress. But minor quibble.

• Like 4

Can I just ask - what, in the last 10 years, has given you any confidence in the GA's viewing habits?

• Like 4

The

atomic breath

is going to become a gif staple FOR SURE. 

I already saw it over the net. But it has bad quality (for obvious reasons) and it can't be posted here yet. 

• Like 2